Monday, March 28, 2011

Some of my favorite shops.......

Open for Business....   

After months of planning and working on opening my jewelry shop on ETSY. I can finally say it is open for business. It was a tone of work and whipped me into being quite organized! I'm very thankful for all the help I had during the time I was designing jewelry and a VARY BIG THANKS to my husband for doing all the photography for my site!!! Check out my shop at Foxy Couture Designs!
You can find his amazing work at http://blog.jerwilcocksphotography.com/ 

Opening a shop on ETSY is very interesting to say the least. I have never been so fascinated by so many vendors and what they have to ofter. The world is fulled with fabulous, talented and creative people.

Some of my favorite shops I have come across on ETSY.... 













Look for my up coming Grand Opening Giveaway soon.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment