Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scrap booking

For the love of notebooks...

Besides making jewelry I absolutely love to scrap book. For over 8 years I have come to have quite the collection of scrap booking materials. My major down fall of hundreds of stickers and beautiful papers. But just this past year my interests have been on card making and making notebooks. I love to customize for people and fancy them up to no end.

I am such a sucker for notebooks for as long as I can remember. I have always had a thing for paper and hard covered books. Something about buying a little notebook that's all yours. This is where I can write my ideas down, draw, doodle, write grocery lists, phone numbers and special dates. This little book is always at my side.

These are some of my notebooks that I have made and come to love...





1 comment:

  1. Very nice notebooks..I too have tons of them, half written in, scribbled in, loaded up and new ones waiting for their mark..
    Following you :)

    ReplyDelete